Sunday, September 28, 2008

Acne zinc bandwagon

« ...Do you suffer from the skin disorder that is acne. Yeah I used to as well, I know how embarrassing it is to walk into a pizza place, and get asked by the manager "can I have my pizza back?" It's hell. When I had had acne I would search the Internet high and low for natural treatments that would cure my acne overnight so i could achieve the clear skin that I always desired. This is why after curing my acne by myself with the natural cures that I found, I have decided to tell you what the best treatments are for acne....
...It may also be a good idea to lower the amount of meats that you eat. There is no need to become a vegetarian but be sure to watch the amounts you eat and keep it under control. Using a whole food supplement can also help such as a green food supplement as this will help to give your body the natural foods it needs in order to function at its best. Remember that your body has many powerful ways to heal itself as long as you provide it with the raw materials it needs....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Popping zits doesn't make things better. On the contrary, it often makes things worse. Scrunching your zits only pushes the inflamed substance deeper and wider into your skin which most often results in scars. Although it is really tempting, you should not even consider squeezing it. You can only squeeze off when you are dealing with blackheads and whiteheads. However, it is strongly advisable that you consult a dermatologist or go for a facial to have your blackheads and whiteheads extracted professionally....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: best face washes for acne prone skin, home remedies for dry skin caused by acne, home remedies for acne vulgaris

No comments: